Uniquely situated along Sligo Creek, you’ll feel as though you’re out in the country—yet only 7 miles from downtown DC.
This spacious five-bedroom, 3.5-bath home is designed with the sophisticated traveler in mind.
The neighborhood is known as ‘The Berkeley of the East’ with laws protecting the trees, creating a serene feeling of living in the woods. Just steps away, are gorgeous hiking trails that meander along the creek which is surrounded by mature trees.
It’s very quiet, safe, and family friendly, and it offers a wide variety of restaurants. There’s a nearby Whole Foods and a large, mostly organic farmers market during the warmer months.
This warm, luxurious home sleeps 12 and includes loads of amenities including:
- Wood plank floors.
- A wraparound porch with a swing, table and chairs for al fresco dining, a view of the woods.
- Mix of fine European and Balinese furniture.
- Private hot tub in a peaceful setting with a fenced yard and gas BBQ.
- Three bedrooms have king Tempur-pedic mattresses, the master bedroom has a 4 poster mahogany king bed with silk canopy. The fourth bedroom has a very comfortable pillow top queen mattress. The fifth bedroom is the slumber party room, with four full-size beds and a full-size bathroom.
- Organic soft white sheets and sheets and use of luxurious robes.
- Fully-equipped granite kitchen with stainless appliances and complimentary coffee.
- The master bath has double sinks, Westin Heavenly double showerhead, heated toilet seat with bidet.
- The home offers 2 HDTVs both with DVR and HBO. Sirius radio, complimentary wi-fi and long distance phone service.
- Free parking.
- Air-conditioning, washer/dryer
- Cleaned and maintained to the highest standard
- More features available on VRBO.
Sligo Manor is located just a mile from the Takoma Park metro station, where you can park and take the train to DC, arriving in about 15 minutes.
Sun – Wed—$399 per night up to eight people. $499 per night for 9-12 people
Wed – Sun—$499 per night nine to twelve people. $599 per night for 9-12 people
**Inauguration Week—$15,000 for the week**
Taxes included—no additional fees.
Note: 4 night minimum. Prices may vary due to holidays and special events—until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. We accept credit cards though PayPal and checks. Contact us today to book your luxury vacation rental!
We enjoy taking good care of our guests—if we can do anything special to make your stay memorable please let us know!