This home was such a delight – the photos were spot on. Home has everything you want to entertain such as exclusive patios (2) on each side of home and the the fire pit on a snowy night is great the home comes with all your essential for the kitchen with new appliances. If you’re even considering this home just know that owners seal the deal. Linda is so kind and thoughtful I knew when I booked it I had chosen the right place. Book this home and I guarantee you’ll be blown away! Cheers!
Tahoe’s Honeymoon Hideaway is designed to offer the ultimate vacation experience for those seeking true luxury and romance.
Nestled on an acre of pine forest and just blocks away from Stagecoach and Boulder ski lifts, The Honeymoon Hideaway is in the ideal location with spectacular views of Lake Tahoe.
We relied on lots of windows, natural stone, marble, and hand hewn logs in designing the home to offer the feeling of being outdoors.
There are vaulted ceilings throughout and an open concept design to inspire you to relax, unwind and feel pampered on your vacation. For those that enjoy cooking you will find a state of the art kitchen to create in.
Each of the 3 suites offer beautiful views and luxury amenities including Tempur-pedic mattresses, cozy robes, flame-less candles and marble en-suite bathrooms. The master suite is equipped with its own 60 inch TV.
The furniture was custom made by local artisans and some pieces were imported from Bali, Indonesia.
Every convenience and cozy detail has been considered offering unmatched luxury in Lake Tahoe.
Located on a quiet street with plenty of privacy and romantic seclusion. Tahoe’s Honeymoon Hideaway is ideal for honeymooners, anniversary celebrations, couples vacations or getaways with a small group of friends. The home is not ideal for small children.
The casinos and Heavenly Village are 8 minutes away with fine dining just 4 minutes away.
- Lake Tahoe’s most spectacular private hot tub is nestled on a rocky cliff
- Surrounded by pine trees with a dramatic view of Lake Tahoe.
- Organic soft sheets and duvets
- Oversized thirsty bath towels
- TOTO heated toilet seats with remote control bidets
- Huge stone fireplace
- 80″ Sony top of the line TV with HBO
- 3 en-suite bedrooms with great views, all with uniquely designed marble and stone showers and floors.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, slab quartz counters and custom cabinets
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Cozy robes
- Sonos Music
- The bedrooms are furnished with top of the line Tempur-pedic beds.
- Air conditioning
- Very few stairs
- Cleaned and maintained to the highest standard.
- Covered parking
We are situated near 2 ski lifts for Heavenly mountain. Boulder Lodge is 6 blocks away and Stagecoach lodge is 8 blocks away. The free ski shuttle picks up at the corner just steps away.
Centrally located in Upper Kingsbury, just an 8 minute drive to the casinos and South Lake Tahoe’s shopping and restaurant village.
Close to many hiking trails.
Bluego.org offers shuttle service to and from the casinos until about 1am (530) 541-7149
Northstar is 39 miles, Squaw Valley is 45 miles, and Kirkwood is 41 Miles from the home.
We hope to welcome you to the most romantic retreat in Lake Tahoe.
This spacious five-bedroom, 3.5-bath home is designed with the sophisticated traveler in mind. Uniquely situated along Sligo Creek, you’ll feel as though you’re out in the country—yet only 7 miles from downtown DC. Just steps away, are gorgeous hiking trails that meander along the creek which is surrounded by mature trees.
The neighborhood is known as ‘The Berkeley of the East’ with laws protecting the trees, creating a serene feeling of living in the woods. It’s very quiet, safe, and family friendly, and it offers a wide variety of restaurants. There’s a nearby Whole Foods and a large, mostly organic farmers market during the warmer months.
This warm, luxurious home sleeps 12 and includes loads of amenities including:
- Wood plank floors.
- A wraparound porch with a swing, table and chairs for al fresco dining, a view of the woods.
- Mix of fine European and Balinese furniture.
- Private hot tub in a peaceful setting with a fenced yard and gas BBQ.
- Three bedrooms have king Tempur-pedic mattresses, the master bedroom has a 4 poster mahogany king bed with silk canopy. The fourth bedroom has a very comfortable pillow top queen mattress. The fifth bedroom is the slumber party room, with four full-size beds and a full-size bathroom.
- Organic soft white sheets and sheets and use of luxurious robes.
- Fully-equipped granite kitchen with stainless appliances and complimentary coffee.
- The master bath has double sinks, Westin Heavenly double showerhead, heated toilet seat with bidet.
- The home offers 2 HDTVs both with DVR and HBO. Sirius radio, complimentary wi-fi and long distance phone service.
- Free parking.
- Air-conditioning, washer/dryer
- Cleaned and maintained to the highest standard
- More features available on VRBO.
We enjoy taking good care of our guests—if we can do anything special to make your stay memorable please let us know! Sligo Manor is located just a mile from the Takoma Park metro station, where you can park and take the train to DC, arriving in about 15 minutes.
Sun – Wed—$399 per night up to eight people. $499 per night for 9-12 people
Wed – Sun—$499 per night nine to twelve people. $599 per night for 9-12 people
**Inauguration Week—$15,000 for the week**
Taxes included—no additional fees.
Note: 4 night minimum. Prices may vary due to holidays and special events—until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. We accept credit cards though PayPal, and checks. Contact us today to book your luxury vacation rental!